Friday, August 13, 2010

Do You Believe in Magic?

I do... and so will you on September 1st! We have a brand new 'Scrapbook How-To Program' coming out and I'm so excited to share it with you! Close to My Heart Consultants have a one-month preview period before each new catalog to order and get familiar with the new products we have coming out. I used our new 'How-To Program' this week with my leftover paper from the Splendor Scrapbook Kit and created a layout to share with you! The pattern that I used is called 'Showtime'. I hope you like it!

If you would like to pre-order your new 'how-to' book, email me at cindy@myctmh.com and put 'Magic' in the subject line!




1 comment:

  1. I am anxious to see this new "Magic" and I am loving this layout. Yep, it is addictive, but in a good way. So many pictures, so much scrapping to do and so little time! Keep them ideas flowing. See you club night.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...