Saturday, June 19, 2010

Great Time - Great Food - Great Friends!

I had such a great time at my scrapbook retreat last weekend at The Covered Bridge Inn in Weatherford. I have hosted retreats there 3-4 times a year since 2006 and have dates booked through 2011! It's a great place for a retreat. The next retreat is October 7-10, 2010. A $50 deposit will secure your spot.  Contact me today to register! I'd love to have you join me.

I invited two of my best girlfriends to join me last weekend along with lots of my customers and a few team members. We got lots of scrappin' done, ate lots of delicious homemade food and I even managed to squeeze in an hour massage and an evening in the hot tub!

Here are a few photos from our weekend:


The Covered Bridge Inn


Me with Melissa Robinson 

 Me and Pamela O'Connor

Pamela, Melissa and I relaxing in the hot tub. 

Everyone busy scrappin' in the crop room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...