Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sneak Peek of the New Summer Idea Book!

I am so excited about our NEW Summer 2010 Idea Book! I think it's the most beautiful catalog cover we've had to date! Of course, if you know me, you know I love all things RED, so what's not to love!? All of the new products inside are just as beautiful! I know you are going to love it! 

This new Idea Book goes 'live' on May 1st, which means you can place your orders beginning Saturday. Just go to my website and click on online shopping and your order will be delivered right to your doorstep. You will also be able to view the entire catalog online at that time. All of my club members will be receiving a FREE copy at their May Scrapbook Classes. If you are not a member of my scrapbook clubs, and you'd like to get a copy of your own, please contact me via email at cindy@myctmh.com.

Here is that sneak peek that I promised you - isn't the cover gorgeous??? Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...