Friday, April 16, 2010

Someone's at the Door!!!

Most of you know that I live way out in the country and not many people knock on my door during the day! (My 'Boyfriend in Brown' aka the UPS man - makes such regular deliveries, that he lets himself in to the entry way now! ROFL)

Well, imagine my surprise today when I got a knock at the front door and there was a lady standing there with these...




It was the florist delivering flowers for my birthday from my dear friend, Melissa Robinson! SO thoughtful! Melissa is currently living in Kansas - (aka 'wayyyyy too far from Texas!') Thank you so much Melissa! I love and miss you and you definitely made my day a little brighter! 


1 comment:

  1. Awww...FANTASTIC!! Love the flowers and the friendship you 2 have! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...